Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Soaking ...

Just a quick note on this........back in the 60's, a club  in Goleta California, right above Santa Barbara used to let us kids in, mainly because they needed the business. One day they had this blues band in ( for me back then, blues was Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin ). Honestly, at the time I didn'tt get it and didn't like it. But the harmonica player/singer/frontman kept pulling his harps out of a glass which later on I would come to recognize as containing whiskey. During break, I asked the well dressed man why he kepts his harmonicas in the glass. Said " makes them play better ".
   The harmonica player was Charlie Musselwhite.

Brian