[Harp-L] re: Hohner myths and realities

JohnnieHarp writes:

"It may be that a sales person will now have to remove the packaging,
then bellows the harp as part of the transaction process"

Yes, they may have to do that for the infinitesimally small number of purchasers who actually insist on testing the harmonica before they buy it. Or not. I'd bet not.

"If all the manufacturers begin to bubble pack then, customers may
accept an untested, bubbled harmonicas ..."

I'm going to make the fairly safe (probably massively conservative) assumption that well over 90% of all harmonica purchases are already made that way. Certainly mail-order/online orders aren't bellows tested by the customer.

JR Ross