From: Jessica Lauren <jlauren@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Willie Dixon Concert
To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 1:43 PM

Just found a performance of the Willie Dixon Band on Wolfgang's Vault; recorded at Ash Grove LA on March 10, 1972, it's not particularly good sound quality as it was recorded on ambient mikes alone, but features the great Lafayette Leake on piano and Walter Horton on harp, the latter featured heavily throughout. Well worth a listen...

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/willie-dixon/concerts/ash-grove-march-10-1972.html

Jessica