[Harp-L] Hohner Legal Department

Something I noticed when reading Andy`s Hohner USA statement that I
haven`t seen mentioned:

> Andy says: We have read all the posts, and would like to set the record straight...

This sounds to me like the sort of thing a corporate legal department
slides into a news release to signal that the lawyers are now awake
and just grabbed a second cup of coffee ... this may not be the
intention of Andy / Hohner and just may be stated to assure us that
Hohner takes our concerns seriously ... however, I wouldn't want any
of us to put our feet where they shouldn't be ...

I'm not a lawyer. just say'n ...