Re: [Harp-L] Lowest priced professional instrument?

Any time I perform I have 22 to 24 harps on stage. 12 regular keys plus some high and low octive and some minor tuned. Pick the cost of your favorite harp and multiply. It adds up fast. Then there is the backup set I carry in the gig case for when one goes belly up during a performance.  It is a considerable investment that enables me to cover anything that comes up with the variety of groups and styles of music I play. But, keeping receipts allows me to deduct at tax time.

Sent by Howard Young