[Harp-L] re: Hohner myths and realities

HB wrote:

"I would put forth the fact that just because there is a less than 1/2 of 1% return rate,
does not mean that there are not inherent problems at a larger rate than 1/2 of 1%."

I would agree entirely. But, what it most certainly doesn't imply is that people are fixing the harps themselves rather than return them, a had been suggested.

The main point of my reply was to try and remind people that harp-l is only a very small portion of the harmonica world, and those who post a small subset of harp-l. That's good to remember.

Still, from a corporate perspective it's hard to think you need to change what you're doing product quality-wise when the overwhelming majority of sales go smoothly and without any apparent problems.

JR Ross