[Harp-L] Mike Peace Repair Services - Hohner Competition

I just put down a Mike Peace harp before writing this post.  Aside from
blowing a mean harp, he is a superb technician.  I highly recommend him.
Guys like Mike may well be the future for many of us who own a box full of
SP20's and GM's.

It just occurred to me that Hohner should take a look at one of the American
market's largest vendors to see the handwriting on the wall.  Just a few
years ago, Musician's friend was pretty well a Hohner house with Lee Oskar's
on the side.  Within the past year, I have purchased Suzuki, Bushman and
Hering harps from them as well Hohner.  That should tell Hohner that the
U.S. market is changing and if one of those companies figures a way to stay
reasonably priced and offer a quality product, they will be poised to seize
a huge chunk of Hohner's market share.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK