Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hohner USA response re: prices, blister packs etc.

It is wrong for Hohner to characterize our instrument as comparatively inexpensive. The little harp case I carry around with me contains around $1,500 worth of stuff - my mike, my 17 diatonics (including backups,) a chromatic and a bass harp. Add all the cords, sex changers, wireless system, etc., It's about $2,000.

This is what I need to perform. By contrast, I could replace my trombone with a another quality trombone if I had to for about the same bux or less. All I need to perform with the Trombone is the Trombone.

-LM