Re: [Harp-L] Hohner USA response re: prices, blister packs etc.

I'm a Hohner guy too. I started with M.B.'s in the fifties and still prefer them, along with sp. 20 and Seydel. I've tried other brands, but always come back to Hohner. It's such a personal thing, just like guitars. I still love my old Martin. But, I've had all my harps customized and rarely buy new ones anymore. just have these repaired. I do find this cheaper, in the long run.

bullfrogMundHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:
I like Hohner harps.
I PLAY (mostly) Hohner harps, because I haven't found any that are any better....I've tried Susaki, Lee Oskar Tombos.. Huangs, Herrings.& Seydals, etc.
I like Hohner BEST. Despite Hohner having totally disrespected ME in the past... They simply make the best harmonicas
I don't care if Hohner ship in blister packs. I just want Hohner to keep shipping harmonicas.
I have no money! So I have to stick with the few harmonicas that I have left. Lots of Hohners plus "simply the best" a Doug Tate Renaissance chromatic #8 ... But that has HOHNER reed plates!
I dislike the donkeys who run Hohner, but they still make the best harmonicas.
IMHO
John Walden
Cebu City
Philippines.