[Harp-L] Joe Leone's Wise Observation...

Harps are self destructive / high maintenence. It puts them in a class of
their own in the world of musical instruments. This is the nature of the
beast. The nature of manufacturing, whether it be plumbing parts or
harmonicas is to make money. In business the numbers never lie. I think all
of the manufacturers serving the harmonica community are doing a great
job trying to deal with the nature of our chosen beast. We have many choices
as players. The more demands that we put on our instruments as we play them
dictates more choices that have to be made. How much do you have to spend?
How much "tinkering time" do you have available? Do you even have the
patience and skill set to be a worthy "tinkerer"?

WB