[Harp-L] Re: [Harp-L Hohner USA response re: prices, blister packs etc.

I too often hear about exchange rates and their affects.

Here's the deal. It's not as important what the exchange rate IS as it is what the exchange rate will BUY.

A dollar in the U.S. buys a whole lot more than a Euro does in Europe. I was just there. The prices are unreal and in some cases unjustifiable.

Harmonica content. Harmonicas are cheaper in the U.S. because they know a good thing when they see it.

smo-joe