[Harp-L] After Toots, late night jazz in Bruxelles

I'm going to see Toots Thielemans play at the Hulencourt Art Project near Brussells on the 5th February, i'm going over on my own - i thought it can't be missed really! - and i thought i'd contact the list to see if anyone else might be going and might want to meet up.  There's a courtesy bus to the venue and back from central Brussells, which I'll get and I'll find a bed in a cheap hostel, can anyone recommend one?

I've been told there's a really vibrant jazz scene in Belgium, so I wondered if anyone might know of any gigs or sessions to hang out at for a late night drink with some good music

Thanks

Bill