[Harp-L] RSS feed/ Atom for harp-l

If you'd like to follow the harp-l list but perhaps don't want all of the
mail I can offer some suggestions.  Try our Google Group offering at

http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l

If you subscribe using the same address as the one you used to subscribe
to our regular main group, www.harp-l.org you'll be able to post from the
alternate interface.  The Google group offers both an RSS feed and an Atom
feed so if you have either client you can stop the constant parade of
e-mails into your inbox.  The Google group also has a forum like interface
that you can post from if you are dually subscribed with a matching
address. You can set your subscription options to nomail and not get any
list mail and  still be able to follow the list and post.

To access the RSS feed go to the Google group and click on the about this
group tab.  The feed links are towards the bottom of the page.

Another option and the one that I use is to simply filter your e-mail.  I
have a folder called harp-l and anything originating from the harp-l
domain is filtered to this folder.  I use the Thunderbird e-mail client
but filtering is commonly available in most modern e-mail clients.  You
can also use filtering with web based e-mail clients like hotmail, yahoo,
opera mail and gmail.

To Paul and others suffering from the strain of the constant deluge of
unwanted e-mails I will also suggest that it is important to be part of
the solution not part of the problem.  Please stick to our list topic,
"All things harmonica" that way the group isn't diverted into  discussions
about how we don't like the current content of the list.  It's dynamic and
tomorrow will be different than today. We hope    harp-l-listowner