[Harp-L] Super Sonny Sellout

I have only 5 Super Sonny's left, and will be selling them for my build
cost of $1395.00 - If anyone paid more, I understand but I must move the
greatest 4 x 10 amp I designed just to have capital. That is all I will say for
now. Of course I see another envelope to push through, all this will go
towards  that process.You just never know when you are an innovator what will
develo.  Every review was superb from Germany to Australia to USA.  NO extra
charge for 240V...  Ask anyone that has posted, or Sugar Ray  at
_sugarharp@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sugarharp@xxxxxxx)   ONLY if you are dead  serious about
purchasing. Thank you. Sonny Jr.