[Harp-L] Bose L1 Personal Amplification System

Hi All

I wonder if anybody has any experience with these systems.

they appear to offer a good alternative to the traditional setups.

I guess I should add that I am not in the market

for a trad blues setup. Currently i'm fooling around with effects and the like so am looking

to amplify these creations.

The other thing that appeals to me is that the system claims to offer a

feedback and monitor free set-up! Can it be true?

Any comments and opinions appreciated.

Many thanks

Cheers

Gary

Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/