[Harp-L] Sonny Jr Cruncher Amp

I Just bought a Sonny Jr Cruncher ,And it it the best  amp I have owned !!
I have played  Blues harmonica for over 20 plus years and have always wanted a custom harp amp ,But always played through  amps made for guitar players. The first time I ever heard one in person was when my friend Bruce Skolnick harp player for The Rebel Blues band  opened up for Charlie Musselwhite here in Anchorage . Bruce let Charlie use his Sonny Jr Cruncher that night ,Oh my god I have never heard Charlie or Bruce sound so good  ! Charlie's guitar player Matt Stubbs also commented to me how great Charlie's tone was that night ,   Since then Charlie told Mark Hummel about the Cruncher ,And Both are now endorsing this fine amp ! I'm so glad I have one too ! This amp is  everything they said it was and more  !  Don't waste 20 plus years like I did trying to find that vintage guitar amp that sounds great for harmonica just go out and get a Sonny JR !

Todd