[Harp-L] Harp L : Marine Band 1896 Boxes (UK preferably)

I'm looking for 8 Hohner Marine Band Classic (1896) plastic boxes.

I have decided to start keeping my harmonicas in their boxes rather than in a dedicated harmonica case. I have found boxes for most of them, but unfortunately I threw out some of the old ones I had.

Does anyone have 8 spare ones they don't want or need?

Does anyone know where I can acquire some from?

I looked on Harponline.de but didn't see any. Maybe I was just on the wrong page?

I'd prefer to get them either in the UK or Europe as it's just a little easier and quicker than getting them from across the pond.

Thanks

Paul