Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase

Bravo!
(and I don't play a hohner or ride a Harley)

You go to a restaurant in a group ,time to settle and someone will embarrass everybody by arguing they didn't have the dessert,or guys who earn the biggest salary, when it comes time in a bar for them to buy the round suddenly have gone to the toilet and..........etc
Life's too short.........if you like marine bands ,buy 'em.
As someone once said, "a philistine is someone who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing" ,that deserves an Oscar..
Prices go up another company undershoots them ,its called capitalism and we all know what the alternative is.
Any harmonica is still the cheapest serious instrument you can play, really.
Rick
in NZ

Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase

Confucius say: man that choose musical instrument by price some kinda fool!

I grew up with frugal, depression raised parents, I find cheapskates extremely annoying. I will ride what I like, play what inspires me, and eat what tastes good to me as long as I have the money. If anyone has the time to anal eyes how others spend the money they've earned, they need to get a life

Riding Harleys, playing marine bands and gibsons for over 40 years and not feeling "screwed" yet. Old but true, Ya can't take it with ya, James