Re: [Harp-L] harps on a plane

On Jan 22, 2010, at 9:40 PM, Bill Hines wrote:

Just traveled from Harrisburg PA->DC->Tokyo->Singapore last night with a
soft Lee Oskar case containing a pile of diatonics, plus a CX-12 in it's
case without issue. Used my normal drill - put them in a tub, show them to
the screeners before they go into the scanner, all is well. Didn't even
have to play this time.

Bill Hines

Yeah, cause you played LAST time and they remembered. (an open ended statement if ever I saw one) lolol
smo-joe