[Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase

Bill,

Well, since you ask, I use a set of Suzuki Hammonds for performance and I also carry a set of Suzuki Firebreaths as spares. I love my Hammonds. Best out of the box harmonicas i have ever played. Also, they are very durable. I've been playing them out 2-3 nights most weeks for over 2 years and i haven't had a reed go bad yet.

I switched to Suzukis over 2 years ago after using mostly Hohners for a very long time (except for a 2 year flirtation with Lee Oskars when they first came out). I'm really happy with my Hammonds. Great harps, and I prefer playing ET anyway. Well worth the price. Btw, Suzuki customer service is also phenomenal.

Best regards,

JP