[Harp-L] Hohner whiners, maybe a reality check is in order? Or in demand?

Joe writes:

I personally don't enjoy sealing combs and tapping threads all that much,
and I've often considered only doing Special 20's for that reason. To
suggest that I benefit from the nails and swelling combs isn't accurate, I'd
much prefer to be doing reed work only.

Joe,

since you are recognized as one of the best customizers around, no doubt sealing combs and tapping threads is not the highest and best use of your time. But, actually, my point was that the NEED for these things to be done to MBs (because the manufacturer doesn't do them) probably creates a greater demand for your expert services. And it is to your benefit that your services are in such demand.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

JP