Re: [Harp-L] Re: harps on a plane

On Jan 22, 2010, at 3:07 PM, pic2318834@xxxxxxx wrote:

I could bring a small screw driver and fashion a makeshift shank from the cover plates and hijack the plane.
Or bring an F harp and play the 10 hole till everyone went deaf.

In a message dated 1/21/2010 5:28:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On Jan 21, 2010, at 5:20 PM, Zvi Aranoff wrote:
>  He had no choice but to play
> super softly so no one would be able to hear him in other rooms.

Lots of ammunition here for a wise crack..........but I'll let it
go.  :)
smo-j

What I was insinuating was that unlike Howard, who was playing super softly so as not to disturb anyone in the other rooms....(gentleman that HE is).

'I' would be playing super softly so that I could HEAR what was going on in the room next door (if you recall the gist of the thread) lolol

smokey joe