[Harp-L] Super Sonny Jr. (again)

Hey all,

Getting familiar with this rig. Can't stop loving it. Been through a lot of
 amps through the years, and I can only say this baby is the way above
anything I  have ever hooked into. Fat bottom, versatile ( the 2 bright channel
is got a  much grittier sound than the 1 normal), feedback resistant, an
extension of  what I want to play. Gives me ideas, makes me want to practice
more often amplified. I can go on and on. I know everyone has heard this
before, but I have to give Gary  his due here. His big dog ears have really
paid off in creating this amp. I guess it is geared for mainly blues players,
but I can see this amp being used for just about anything. But it bangs for
 blues. I had every dog barking in the neighborhood  last night. I was
afraid for the plaster on the wall and ceilings. I am thinking of taping up my
mirrors when I practice. This amp  has balls.

Sonny Jr. also delivered on time, and was very straight with me. I called
him back a week later and bought a great mic, just on his recommendation.
And he  was right again, the mic was like a brush for the canvassed amp.

I feel this amp is an investment, not a purchase. In the years to come
people will be searching for them, like a '59 Bassman. I have no interest in
saying all this other than to give credit where credit is due. Sonny Jr. is a
 master amp builder, IMHO.

Sincerely,

Chris Mastakas