From: hazcon <hazcon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: vincent <vincent.fx@xxxxxxxxx>; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2010 11:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Count Five- psychotic reaction

Strange, I bought (and still have) the original 45rpm : I  have always thought that i was the only person on earth who would count(pardon the pun) it as one of their favourite songs.
                 A few years ago i played it to my son and his mates and they were "Like where the &*%# did this come from.
 Interesting  though ,with the links given through this thread i have watched quite a few covers and none of them even come close to capturing the feel of the original.
              None of them at all get near at capturing that mania after the words "an' it goes like THIS.."

Harp content: out of tune ,basic etc but absolutely perfect for a song about, Psychotic Reaction!

Brilliant sixties punk
Rick
in NZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "vincent" <vincent.fx@xxxxxxxxx>