To: <mundharp@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <daveyg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Show your stuff

I did not catch the beginning of this thread but I do think that
people like to create stories.  We want to have a story about a famous
person, some kind of connection to them.  When we meet a famous person
and they don't act in a way we want them to, we create a story that
they are uncool, stuck up, mean, etc.  The same action by a non famous
person would not even register.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com