Re: [Harp-L] SF Bay Harpers 7th Jam Rocks!

Thanks for the kind words Bob!  Again, I had a wonderful time playing last
night.  The house band was superb-- like driving a Cadillac.  I'll most
definitely come to the jam when you have it again.

My gig at Armando's is on Feb 27th at 8:00pm.  I'll coming as a duo with
Levi Lloyd, a fantastic blues guitarist from Sonoma County.

I'll post this on the SF BAY Harper's site as well.
Beth