[Harp-L] Re: harps on a plane

> ... they said it looked like an ammo magazine...

LOL ... happened to me too ... in the Dominican ... in the '80s ...

Security made me the center of their attention for a few minutes ... in an AK47 sort of way ... mean looking things, aren't they?!

It seems that flying within countries is less problematic then if crossing borders ...

An example recently conveyed was:

Toronto to Philly ... security clearance hell in Toronto

Philly to Toronto ... security clearance party time by comparison in Philly ...

who knows why the difference?