Re: [Harp-L] Re: harps on a plane

Thanks.

In a message dated 1/21/2010 3:41:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
chappyonice@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I travel  about once a week for work and always bring at least one harp
with  me.  I have never really had any problem in several years of
doing  this.  I had them pull it out of my bag once because they said
it  looked like an ammo magazine, but other than that no problems.