From: MANFRED WEWERS <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: icemanle@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2010 3:17 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Beginner, intermediate and advanced

Hey Iceman,

I like your definition.  Any advanced harmonica player should be focusing on the
music, not technical stuff.  And I don't feel that you need "all" the technical
stuff that has been mentioned either.  For example over-blows-I know they are
there to use; but, so what.  There is nothing wrong with just using a different
keyed/tuned harp to achieve the same effect, if you want to and can.  Just my
opinion of course.

Manfred Wewers