[Harp-L] SHOW YOUR STUFF

Hi Vincent some times its all about EGO my friend .
Ego say he the best , Ego say he done this that and the other , well my friend its all relative to not what ya know but who ya know in this crazy music world , some are good some are amazeing , usually the Ego ones alittle to stand off ish to be real, but others are ok and probably not the best but can hold there own in Harperdom , and have no Ego, so here ya go my friend im here, have a look ,im Proud to be a Blues Harp Man and to be comfortable with that :-) . Just dont go askin the big heads to say hello you might be dissapointed :-( .

Davey G.  New Zealand .