[Harp-L] SHOW YOUR STUFF

 Someone asked for samples of us playing.  A couple of years ago a friend posted numerous vids that I play on, with me sitting in on harp with various groups.  They can be found on YouTube if u search my name, Ron Baumann.  But instead of listening to the videos of me jamming in a non-controlled environment, u might get more of a kick out of some of my original songs, of which there are 6.  Look for the ones that show me playing a Foley acoustic gtr.   Try this for starters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u57qKRXiBwc.
ron - FL Keys