[Harp-L] Re: stolen Harps FOUND !!!

Wow............That is a friggin' miracle.    I'm REAL Happy for you.
I remember when mine got stolen out of my van in front of my house 2 days after Xmas years ago.   I never got ANY of my stuff back.   Everything was in a one of a kind custom Harp case.   Had to have another one built.  There were some VERY generous cats from the list who sent me some replacement harps and who cared enough to send me the same kind I prefer.   Those guys are gold to me. (the guys who sent them).  Ben Bouman even sent me a custom harp that he tweaked just for me. What a nice cat!!!  Since then I've NEVER EVER left my equipment in my van overnight again. EVER !!  There must have been over $1000.00 worth of stuff in that case when you add up the case and the harps and the 3 mics that I'd had for 20 years.
When I'm packing up after a gig, I ALWAYS load my stuff up IMMEDIATELY and never leave it unattended.
I'm sure that the "crackheads" who stole my stuff dumped all the mics and harps and kept the Harp Road Case with the cool Cheetah lining to keep their crack in.  I had pics of all my stuff and gave it to the cops, but after the ins. co. gave me some money (not nearly enough) they no longer had an interest in checking around the pawn shops to locate it.  Heck.............it could be in their evidence room right now.
Anyway............Richard, you really need to reward the dude who found them.  Looks like you're Karma is in good shape.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com