[Harp-L] Re: Casual harmonica players ...

Larry Marks Wrote:
QUOTE
Bob, You are NOT what I mean by a casual player. I have seen you play several
times, and I can hear that you have learned a significant amount of
technique. Even though you treat the instrument causally, you at least
treat it as a musical instrument. That's all I ask...
UNQUOTE

Wow, thanks and the same to you!  See you tonight at Armando's! I'm told Byron Allred of the Steve Miller Band is joining us on keys ...

Cheers,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA