[Harp-L] Rare William Clarke Clip On YouTube

I just uploaded a previously unseen tune of

William Clarke on YouTube, from some VHS

footage that I got from his widow Jeannette.

I will be making a DVD for the Clarke Family for

commercial release in the next few months...so this

is a teaser clip of Bill singing & blowing on the tune

"She's Yours - She's Mine" (She's Somebody Elses Too)

The footage was shot in 1990 in San Jose at JJ's

during the Blowin Like Hell Tour...when Bill was

really at the top of his game. I have over 90

minutes from this gig alone....so here's a taste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKms0ACDci0

The band is Rick Holmstrom & Zach Zunis on guitars

& Ron Maldinado on upright bass & Pat O'Brian on drums

Enjoy...& All The Best In 2010!!!

~Donnie~

The William Clarke Tribute Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html