[Harp-L] If I had the Do- Re- Mi

This is a great price on a really great amplifier. Cat scratches notwithstanding.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/msg/1520734279.html

I just got done playing my '68 Super. BF'd in '72. If I had the bux I'd grab this BF just to play around with for a while. Funny, my cat started doing the claw thing on my amp and I put a halt to that toot sweet. I will not elaborate, just to say Princess Grace never even looked in the direction of that Amp ever again. (remembering back some 20 years or so)

So, if anybody wants to contact this person, I would be happy to make sure that: it is as advertised - Plays as expected. And that it will be shipped properly and promptly. After a few hours of testing out of course. Heh. (I promise no gigging)

I just hate to think of what will become of this ugly duckling... These amps are tone Monsters! I think I should apply to the recovery $$ TARP for preservation of vintage tone!

Splash!