RE: [Harp-L] Cotton

I got to see James Cotton in NY.  I learned new stuff from him and he gave
me great advice.  He is really nice.  You know what?  He loves his music and
has a great band and he is the most happy when he is playing his music.  I
have a picture mom took that shows how happy he is when he plays.  You can
see that when he plays harmonica. It was an honor just to see and hear him
play live.  I saw him last year and this year and hope to see him again.
And Slam Allen, Tom Holland and the other band guys are awesome to hear. I
sat next to another 9 year old I did not know.  His grandpa brought him.
The kid plays drums.  His grandpa takes him to concerts to see blues legends
while he can.  The kid really liked the show and sat there drumming on the
table to Cotton's music.  We had fun.  Mr. Cotton still inspires all ages to
play music.  His whole life has been harmonica and music.  He will always be
a legend in music and I will be a better harp player because of his music
and what he still shares with us.

Josh

Joshua King

www.joshuaking.net