[Harp-L] Tacoma Wa

We here in the northwest have a good blues scene in Tacoma , Years ago Tacoma was billed as the "new Tacoma, with a beautiful waterfront , cleaned up down town and its turned in to a wonderful city , being washingtons 2nd largest city, Last nite I got to se the well known Jay Maybin. He is i think one of the only Lee Oscar endorsed harmonica players.Has any of you folks heard of him? One of my favorite songs he did is the War tune" The World is a ghetto"  , on chromatic in g-minor. He is an amazing chromatic player He has been giving lessons for years, and I think he is the premier harp player in the northwest.
Dakota Bob Sumner WA ,   Check me out on youtube playing my theme song Businessman in Paris back in 07. dakotabob.com Ill try to get a link to Jay Maybin on my web site