[Harp-L] RE: Advanced ...

I am an intermediate player at best.  However, I find it necessary to be
around pro's and advanced amateurs both in instruction and performance.  I
know this is a lot to expect but folks like me should be taught that it is
only good manners to lay back, listen, learn what we can and mostly keep our
mouths shut so as to not slow down the rest of the group.  In our club we
make opportunities for every level of player to participate but they may not
all be during the same night or the same segment of the program.  We lower
level players can learn a lot by spending time around better players but we
need to learn to identify our spot and work there until we can move up.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK