Re: [Harp-L] Stevie in C on chrom?

Stevie is the guest soloist on one piece on James Taylor's "Hourglass" record from a few years ago--I think "Got to Spend A Little More Time With You" is the title of the song he plays on.  (I think.)  Anyway, that piece begins in C and modulates to C# after the solo, and Stevie plays the solo in C and rides it out as it modulates, after which he does fills in C#.

It's a great album from start to finish, one of Taylor's very best, which is saying a lot, and a great solo by Stevie, so just go buy the thing and thank me later.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter