  From: robert mcgraw
  To: bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players

  > Would anyone else agree that whilst playing different key chromatics has
  > it's place, it's important to be able to play evenly in all 12 keys.
  ---Absolutely. Not sure I'll ever be able to play as well in E as in Ab, but with the way jazz tunes modulate, we must be able to get around in all 12 keys.
  > Round Midnight's on the to do list - I
  > think that will sound awesome on the chrm anyway
  -- We are in a similar place, i think, thoug I may have been working on chro a bit longer. I do this tune; it does sound great on harmonica, but the changes are tricky. When you get to it, let me know... a fellow harmonica player has given me a few tips on how to approach it that were very helpful.

   and in the distance are
  > things like Joy Spring in the far distance, Giant Steps.
  --You and me both, bro!!!