Re: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players

On Jan 16, 2010, at 7:53 PM, gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

It pays to know all keys on a chrom, but some feel better than others.
Many sharp keys that are easy for me on guitar or mandolin are very uncomfortable on a C chrom. I would never have dreamed that D would kick my ass so hard!
Gary
------Original Message------
From: Joe Leone
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp L Harp L
Subject: Fwd: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players
Sent: Jan 16, 2010 11:32 AM

Think about it Gary. Which keys are the hardest on a chromo period? They are (for me..and in the following order):
B E A (I have no problem with D, G can be a little choppy). These are all sharp keys. My easiest keys are...and in the following order:
C F Eb 1 is neutral and the other 2 are flat keys. I can also do Bb and Ab on occasion. Which are also flats.
smo-j