Re: [Harp-L] truely advanced diatonic workshops?

Hi Jim,

I can understand your frustration. Here in Northern California, I have also found little for me. Also, I mostly use valved harps instead of overbending. While that shouldn't be a problem, it sometimes is.

Nonetheless, I am interested to see what is available. I find the workshop environment works better for me than individual instruction.

I have a serious question for you, however: What to your mind is the difference between the intermediate player and the advanced player? Similarly, what constitutes advanced level instruction as opposed to the intermediate level? What is it you are seeking from a workshop for advanced players?

Best,

-LM