Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players

It pays to know all keys on a chrom, but some feel better than others.Many sharp keys that are easy for me on guitar or mandolin are very uncomfortable on a C chrom. I would never have dreamed that D would kick my ass so hard!Gary------Original Message------From: Joe LeoneSender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx: Harp L Harp LSubject: Fwd: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic PlayersSent: Jan 16, 2010 11:32 AM
_______________________________________________Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.orgHarp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l