[Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players

Hello,
Haven't been on the list for while but...I play everything on my "C"
Chromatic (When I'm playing the Chromatic) in all keys. Praticing the circle
of 4ths/5ths is a good way to open the possibilities. It seems many people
on the list don't. I played with a big band last night and they seemed
surprised I didn't change harps between "Girl From Ipanema" and "Satin
Doll". I guess they have a guy that has a whole case of chromatics.  It is a
challenge at first but in MHO it opens many musical doors and also seems
more like a real instrument and not a toy. Which is the way most people
think of our wonderful instrument. I haven't used the other keys so maybe I
should try them before I put my 2 cents worth in :) Just my opinion. Rex P