[Harp-L] Harps For Sale....

I am continuing to downsize my life. The following harps are up for grabs.
Please email me off list if interested in any or all and we can sort out
details.

Steve Baker Special Marine Band in A / basically a new harp.
minimal mileage. only taken around parking lot a few times. all original
showroom shine. $30.00

Huang Chordet 20 chord/bass harp / great shape, plays well. $45.00

(2) 14 hole Marine Bands one in C and one in G + (2) 12 Hole Marine Bands
one in C and one in G. good shape, play great, never worked on in any way.
very little playing time on all. All four for $50.00

Super Chromonica in C, Koch Chromatic in G & Chordomonica I in C / decent
shape, all notes are there, all functional but all have cracked combs and
could use some cleaning/tweaking. All three for $40.00

Warren Bee
spahpublicity@xxxxxxxxx