Re: [Harp-L] Embouchures and Overblows

I have only been able to overblow puckered.  I can play bends at jam
at a professional level on holes 1-6 tongue blocked.  I can tongue
block high note blow bends but although I can jam, I never felt it
reached pro level like I can do puckered or U blocked.  I have never
once tongue blocked an overblow.  I assume I will one day.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com