RE: [Harp-L] Harrison b-radicals @ NAMM, elsewhere

-Dave "harps don't suck, players do" Fertig posted:

> Does anyone know if Harrison harps will be rep'd at NAMM? (I ain't goin', too many guitarists! Actually, I doubt I could wrangle a bonafide pass at this late date anyway.)
>
> Does anyone know the status of the new harps'delivery sched?  I'm eager to get mine!

David -
and anyone else going to NAMM.
Harrison Harmonicas will not have a booth at the NAMM show in Anaheim this year, however, I will be attending NAMM all day on Saturday with our B-radical (serial #000306.)
If you are going to be at the show and are interested in checking out this beautiful, highly functional work of art; then please contact me offlist in order to find a way to meet up.

Production has begun in the last week. We will begin assembly and shipping next week.

Michael Peloquin

http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax