[Harp-L] Bagpipe harp

James Conway makes great use of a bagpipe/drone tuning that I think he pioneered. From the archives I found  the following layout:

1   2   3    4   5  6   7   8   9 10
C  G  G    C  E  G  C   E  G  C
C  G  Bb  C  F  A  Bb  D  F  A

Holes 1 and 2 provide the drones but I'm a little confused about how to use this tuning. I assume it's played as first position mixolydian. Why is there no D on Draw 4? Or an A on Blow 3.

P.B.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.