To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:01 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] early overblow

I was listening to some of my old vinyl last night-"Toots and Svend, Yesterday and Today" I was surprised to hear an overblow on the tune "Mr. Nashville." The album jacket indicates it was recorded on November 23, 1972, with Toots on harmonica, guitar and whistling, and with Svend Asmussen on violin, viola and cello. Great album.

Tom McGovern

Richmond, MI