[Harp-L] Re: Bassman (non-reissue) for Harp

40 -50 watt two 6L6 Bassman heads can be modified to be excellent harp
amps- in a Fender-y way.  That is- big, brawny, punchy, but not highly
crunchy.  I'd assess overall condition and evidence for prior
modifications.  Look at the bottom of the chassis for extra holes and
bad corrosion.  Do the transformers appear to be orginal?  Some rust
on the transformers is not a problem.    It may not sound good for
harp in current form, but this would not dissude me.  If it all works
and makes no concerning noises, I'd buy it for $150.  I'll take if off
your hands if you change your mind.

Jim R